Representation of defendants in state and federal criminal courts.
Representation of Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships and LLCs in criminal and regulatory investigations conducted by state and federal agencies.
Experienced in the following criminal offenses:
- Bank and Mortgage Fraud
- False Statements On Loan Applications
- Bribery and Public Corruption
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Mail And Wire Fraud
- Tax Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Computer Crimes
- Intellectual Property Crimes
- Obstruction of Justice
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Money Laundering
- Environmental Crimes
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Representation of corporate officers and members of corporate boards in all claims involving breach of duty and allegations of fraud and related claims.
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Federal Firearms Violations
- State Firearms Violations
- Insurance Fraud
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO)
- Non White Collar Criminal Offenses:
Assault With A Deadly Weapon; Murder; Robbery; Burglary; Grand Theft and Forgery
- Healthcare Fraud
- Medicare Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Unfair Competition
- False Advertising
- Representation of physicians, dentists, podiatrists and chiropractors in billing fraud and administrative investigations
- Representation of physicians, dentists, nurses and other healthcare professionals in administrative proceedings including but not limited to license revocation hearings.